Our office would like to see a copy of your medical history along with any surgical notes this will provide information to us how your tubes were tied.
Cost effective treatment
Many women finding out that a Tubal Reversal Surgery is the most cost effective treatment to get pregnant after a tubal ligation. Many women who have been told their only chance to get pregnant is through In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) or similar technologies but women can get pregnant and have a baby at a fraction of the cost and with much less risk with Tubal Ligation Reversal Surgery.
What are my chances of getting pregnant?
For women under 40 years of age, a tubal reversal done using the traditional surgical
procedures offers an excellent change of conceiving. Conception usually occurs in
the first year following the procedure.
A Tubal Reversal significantly increases your chances of becoming pregnant. However,
there is no guarantee; some women find they still cannot conceive after a reversal.
The success of surgery to reverse a tubal ligation depends on:
- The tubal ligation method that was originally used. Clips and rings (such as the Hulka clip, Filshie clip, and Falope rings) are successfully reversed the most often. Electrocautery is least likely to be successfully reversed.
- Time: The less time that has passed since the tubal ligation was done
- Depending on the method used for tubal ligation and how much of the fallopian tube is damaged after tubal ligation, success rates for reversals are about 70% to 80%.
Is Tubal Reversal A Good Option For Me?
Not all women who have had a tubal ligation will be able to have the procedure reversed.
During your initial assessment for the procedure, your fertility specialist will
examine the current health of your fallopian tubes, most likely through laparoscopy.
How your tubal ligation was done (whether your fallopian tubes were cut, tied, cauterized
or non-surgically blocked)
- Your current age and health conditions
- The method used in your original ligation
- The location in your fallopian tubes where the sterilization occurred
- How much of your fallopian tubes remains to be treated
We accept a variety of insurance carriers and plans. Your Insurance could cover medically
necessary portion of your procedure. For example if u have had headaches, pain,
haemorrhage, menstrual irregularities, hair loss after tubal ligation procedure.
If you have any of these symptoms be sure to discuss it with our care consultant
It is possible to reverse tubal ligations with tubal microsurgery. This procedure
has a fast recovery rate and a high rate of fertility after surgery.
Reversal surgery is often very successful for women who have had tubal ligations.
We want to ensure that your tubal reversal surgery is affordable, comfortable, and
successful. To do this, we will ensure that you have access to all options available
for sterilization reversal.
TYPES OF ANESTHESIA
In our Surgical Center compare to number of other Surgical Center we prefer General
Anesthesia , in which case you'll sleep through the entire operation and do not
feel any pain.